Royal Comfort Hungarian Goose Down Duvet Inner Standard Tog 14
Get eight hours of blissfully warm sleep with this Hungarian Goose Down Duvet Inner Standard.
What it feels like Soft and comfy. Moulds to your body and regulates to your temperature.
Bestselling natural duvet.
Slightly heavier than the Premium but still exquisitely light and warm.
High warmth rating of Tog 14.
Excellent for South African climate.
Certified 60% Hungarian Goose Down and 40% small feather.
- Filling: Washed, sterilized, sorted, graded to European Down and Feather Association (EDFA) standards including DIN EN 12934, 12935, 12130 and 1164.
- Fabric: 100% cotton downproof cotton 233 thread count. Certified free from harmful chemicals in compliance with Oeko-tex Standard 100.
- Construction: Square casing and piped edging to ensure no leakage.
- Ethics: Ethically sourced raw materials (ESRM).
- Guarantee: Two-year guarantee against faulty workmanship and material defects.
- Washing: Dry cleanable and suitable for top loader washing machine. Follow instructions on label for best results.
- Anti-allergenic: Not known to cause allergies and suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
These duvet inners are made from order so lead time is an estimate of 2-3 weeks.
Free delivery nationwide SA.
Products which are made to order are specifically made for you, we can therefore not accept any returns, exchanges or cancellations. Should there be a manufacturing flaw item may be returned to be repaired.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lcvdesigndecor