Royal Comfort Hungarian Goose Down Duvet Inner All Season Tog 14
Hungarian Goose Down Duvet Inner All Season, in an Autumn and a Summer weight, clips together to form one superbly warm all season duvet.
What it feels like Warm, slightly heavier duvet yet won’t make you sweat.
Great first choice of a Hungarian Goose Down duvet.
Use separately or clip together to make a superbly warm all season duvet.
High down content makes it warm but regulates to your body temperature so you don’t overheat.
High warmth rating at Tog 14.
Excellent duvet for South African climate.
Certified 60% Hungarian Goose Down and 40% small feather.
- Filling: Washed, sterilized, sorted, graded to European Down and Feather Association (EDFA) standards including DIN EN 12934, 12935, 12130 and 1164.
- Fabric: 100% cotton downproof cotton 233 thread count. Certified free from harmful chemicals in compliance with Oeko-tex Standard 100.
- Construction: Square casing and piped edging to ensure no leakage.
- Ethics: Ethically sourced raw materials (ESRM).
- Guarantee: Two-year guarantee against faulty workmanship and material defects.
- Washing: Dry cleanable and suitable for top loader washing machine. Follow instructions on label for best results.
- Anti-allergenic: Not known to cause allergies and suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
These duvet inners are made from order so lead time is an estimate of 2-3 weeks.
Free delivery nationwide SA.
Products which are made to order are specifically made for you, we can therefore not accept any returns, exchanges or cancellations. Should there be a manufacturing flaw item may be returned to be repaired.
Duvet Tog Rating Explained: https://www.lcvdesignsndecor.co.za/buying-a-duvet-based-on-tog-rating/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lcvdesigndecor